|AVAILABLE SCOPES AND (SUB)TYPES FOR EMCI PRACTITIONERS|
|Version: August 2016|
|1. Scopes (types)|
|2. Honorary practitioners (*)|
|3. Practitioners of excellence (*)|
|4. Subtypes (specialisms) for brokers (**)|
|5. Subtypes (specialisms) for surveyors (**)|
|6. General subtypes (specialisms) (***)|
|7. Subtypes (international languages) (**)|
Only available for professionals recommended by the ICC Council or a professional body or at the discretion of GNG | EMCI Register.
Registered at the own discretion of the EMCI practitioner.
EMCI Register hold the right to refuse the registration application or to revoke a registered specialism.
EMCI practitioner must show proof of evidence, f.i. a certificate of education or training,
or the EMCI practitioner is recommended by the ICC Council or a professional body or is registered at the discretion of GNG / EMCI Register.
Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Select your EMCI practitioner
- For practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for EMCI practitioners
- Procedure requirements for EMCI practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for EMCI practitioners
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trade marks
- About us